I am a Lecturer in Cybersecurity at the Faculty of Science and Engineering, Computing Department, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia. Previously, I was a joint postdoctoral research fellow at University of Michigan and Macquarie University. I received my Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from UNSW, under the supervision of Prof. Mohamed Ali (Dali) Kaafar.
I am interested in analysing security and privacy issues in Web and mobile platforms. Over the last couple of years, I have been thinking and working to build techniques leveraging machine-learning algorithms to fight against security and privacy issues and fraud detection targeting online services. Please refer to my publications to get some further insights of my research interests.
I am always looking for passionate and self-motivated graduate and undergradaute students to work on research projects (see my recent publications). Email me if you are highly motivated and focused with Backgrounds & Interests in Computer Science, Mathematics, and Software Engineering.
- Master and PhD Students (International, Domestic)
- Cotutelle & Joint PhD Students
- China Scholar Council (CSC)-MQ Joint PhD Scholarship
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan PhD Scholarship
- SmartSatCRC Higher Degree Research (Masters & PHD) Scholarships
- Visiting Students and Internships